Thursday, July 4, 2024

1776.

History was my favorite subject in school.

Couldn't get enough of it.

The American War for Independence happened to be one of my favorite history events to read about and study.

One of the things that captured - and continues to capture - my imagination was the idea that a rag tag group of pissed off underdogs could really stick it to the British Empire.

The odds were against them.

Circumstances were far from ideal.

However, as the saying goes "where there's a will, there's a way".

Reminds me a bit of where real estate agents find themselves today.

NAR has completely rolled over and done nothing for the community they supposedly represent.

The misinformed public thinks agents are overpaid paper pushers, having no idea how much work we do.

The climate of the economy is far from ideal.

And yet...

.. where there's a will, there's a way.

Dominating listings is now more important than ever.

And I'm going to help with that.

I got knocked out of commission last weekend, so couldn't do the 3 Day Listing Challenge this past week.

However, I'm running it this coming week, Monday through Wednesday.

I'll be showing you, live, as you look at my screen, how I launch a listing-getting campaign for one of my clients.

Using one of my Core 4 Methods.

So you can see for yourself how to do it, what's possible right now, and how you can thrive financially in the coming months.

I'll send out the link before Monday.

Meanwhile plan on 1pm EST / 10am PST Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

To your financial independence, my friend.

Andrey Polston

Listing Academy, LLC
Modern Listing Systems (MLS)

No comments: