Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Opening Door To Free Trial Tomorrow

Hey, it's Andrey here....

Tomorrow I'm opening the doors to a 30 day free trial for my flagship group coaching program: Listing Academy.

I'm limiting spots to make sure I can take care of everyone who joins the free trial.

So if you want to be first in line, hit reply and let me know "I'm In!".

And tomorrow when the doors open, I'll send you the access link first :)

You'll get to have access to all my resources, methods, systems, calls, etc,. for free for an entire month.

And if you decide you want to stay, then and only then would you pay the monthly membership of $297/mo

If you don't think it's right for you, simply cancel and you won't pay a penny.

With so much hype out there from real estate vendors promising they've "got the goods", I figure the best way to show you I've got the goods is by, well, simply showing you I've got the goods.

So again, if you want one of the 30 day free trial spots so you can check out all my listing-getting resources at no charge and see for yourself why they work so well, hit reply and let me know "I"m In!".

And I'll put you on the "early bird list" :)

Let's Get Listings,
Andrey

No comments: