Thursday, October 3, 2024

FLASH SALE! (for getting listing clients)

Hey, it's Andrey here...

As you know, I live in the St Pete / Tampa area of Florida.

Where the hurricane just came through.

I'm safe and well, but I've got serious damage to my home and am short on covering the unexpected costs.

Need to come up with $15,000 unexpectedly...

So I'm running a flash sale for my community.

This helps you and helps me.

I'm offering a done-f0r-you option that is affordable for anyone who wants to get my MicroFarming Method up and running.

Here's the basics:

  • One-time enrollment of only $750
  • DFY support to get your first MicroFarm Method campaigns up and running
  • You're guaranteed 1 signed listing within 45 days of us launching the MicroFarming Method campaigns
  • Get the the MicroFarming Method Mastery course (so you can maintain it all on your own after you get the first signed listing)

If you'd like to get more listing clients right now and you've seen how my MicroFarming Method works (and all the success stories we have with it)...

...then this is an opportunity for you to get it setup quickly at a bargain price.

So we can help each other out :)

If you want to work together on this, hit REPLY and let me know.

We can get started quickly.

Thanks,
Andrey

No comments: