Thursday, December 12, 2024

$250K Listing Revenue Share Mastermind (5 spots left!)

I've been getting many emails from agents thanking me for hosting the mini-summit.

I appreciate the kind words and feedback.

I hosted the closing live session yesterday:

"$500K Per Year Listing Blueprint"

That is still available to watch here.

At the end of that session, I opened 10 spots for a $250K Listing Revenue Share Mastermind.

Where we will work with 10 agents, in a DFY capacity, to implement the $500K Listing Blueprint for you...

... and we will guarantee you get to at least $250K GCI with it.

There are 5 spots left for this since the session yesterday.

If you haven't seen this yet, please don't miss it:

​Click HERE To Watch The $500K Per Year Listing Blueprint​

In this closing session to the mini summit, I give you a step by step blueprint for how ANY agent can implement a specific method we use to get listings and add $300k to $500k GCI.

At the end of the call, I share the details of the $250K Listing Mastermind and if you think it's a good fit, I share how to get in touch with me.

(There is nothing for sale on this... the mastermind opportunity is by application only, after we speak personally).

​Click HERE To Watch The $500K Per Year Listing Blueprint​

Let's Get Listings!
Andrey

No comments: