Most agents are still using AI to write emails.
Next week I'm going to show you what it's actually for.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, September 15, 16, 17, at 11 AM Central, I'm running the 3-Day AI Agent Challenge live on Zoom. Free. Two hours a day. And you don't sit there watching me build. You build alongside me.
Save your seat here: https://joinaiagents.com/register
Here's what leaves with you.
Day 1: your AI Prospecting Engine and your AI Identity Brief. Last challenge I built a complete prospecting system on screen, scripts, emails, follow-up, in 20 minutes. This time you build yours, and we teach the AI to write as you instead of for you.
Day 2: walk into any listing appointment more prepared than the agent who spent all night on it. Comps, packet, presentation, and a buyer profile for the seller in under five minutes. Then the Command Center where all of it lives.
Day 3: the Follow-Up Machine that works whether you show up or not, a week of content in five minutes, and AI video prospecting. This is the day the whole machine turns on.
250 agents were in the room last time. Here's what a few of them said in the chat:
- "This is far more impressive than I had imagined this would be." Shawn B.
- "I have been looking at several trainers, you knock out all of them. You are so easy to follow." Thressa S.
- "This is everything that has been missing in my business." Douglas C.
Three things you need to know before you register.
There are no replays. I don't do them. You get the implementation guide with every prompt the same evening, but the building happens live.
You need a paid ChatGPT or Claude account. The $20 one. The free tier can't hold what we're building.
Show up on a laptop, not a phone. You're going to be working, not watching.
Save my seat: https://joinaiagents.com/register
The agents who build this now will have an unfair advantage over the ones still doing it by hand next year. I'd rather you be the one with the advantage.
Hoss
P.S. Same Zoom link all three days, and it hits your phone by text the second you register. Grab your spot: https://joinaiagents.com/register
No comments:
Post a Comment