Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Craigslist playbook

Today is the day.

I'm doing a free webinar today at 12:00pm Eastern.

Wednesday @ 12:00pm EST
Webinar: Build a Lead Gen Machine with Craigslist

I'm going to show you how to get consistent clients from...

Craigslist.

Yep, you heard me right.

You can test my process immediately. (Even new agents get great results.)

And I'm going to GIVE you everything you need to execute.

  • The whole playbook
  • How to borrow the right listings
  • Complete copy/paste ads
  • Etc

I'll walk you through how I get consistent clients without spending a dime on ads.

We're not talking fixer uppers or land deals either.

We've closed with $1.1M buyers and signed $800K and $900K listings in the past 6 months -- all from Craigslist.

As always, only 250 seats and they'll go fast. You can 1-click register to save your seat below.

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE! <<<

This is a LIVE webinar, not pre-recorded.

And everything you need to execute is FREE. This is not a sales pitch.

Here's what you'll get for registering:

✔️ The whole playbook
✔️ How to borrow the right listings
✔️ Complete copy/paste ads

See you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: