Thursday, July 14, 2022

STARTING NOW: BIG YouTube changes for getting listings

Going live with today's impromptu webinar right now:

"New YouTube Listing Engine (Biggest Opportunity of 2022)"

Here's the link:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7630557244878301197

I'm firing up the GoToWebinar room now!

Andrey

PS - And if you didn't see my previous emails about this yet, here's what I sent out earlier:YouTube just changed the game for how agents can get listings.

In a BIG way.

... and I've figured out how to take advantage of this.

(It's absolutely frickin' brilliant what they've just done...)

It's essentially a "YouTube Listing Engine" that:

  • works on autopilot, 24/7 around the clock
  • you don't need to post videos all the time, just 1-3 videos will do it
  • it'll get us tons of eyeballs for free (literally $0.00 reach!)
  • the data they're making available to us now (for free, might I add) is stunning (like "big brother" stuff) and it makes what Facebook used to give us look like beginner level data
  • it's "set it & forget it" - besides monitoring your traffic numbers and data regularly, it's the closest thing I've ever seen to "passive traffic"
  • you can run this play for a few hundred bucks a month


... it squarely competes with Facebook (but better...)

This is so startling to me that I've actually been sitting on it for over 3 weeks. To make sure I wasn't wrong.

I'm not.

Tomorrow, I'm doing an impromptu live webinar to show you what the changes are (and how to setup a "YouTube Listing Engine").

It's gonna be an "ugly" webinar since it's brand new and I haven't had time to make it pretty.

But the content itself is solid gold.

I'm gonna do this tomorrow at 3pm eastern.

It'll take about 45-60 minutes.

If I were you, I would not miss this because YouTube just opened the floodgates to a BIG-time opportunity for us.

Click here to register your seat.

Andrey

.

.

.



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1627 G Street, Sacramento, CA 95814

No comments: