Wednesday, August 23, 2023

10 serious decision-makers

I'm looking for 10 serious real estate agents who are ready to make a decision.

So…

Take a minute - is this you?

  • You're ready to hit at least $45k in 90 days
  • You want to take advantage of unlimited 1:1 coaching and accountability along with an incredible done-for-you listing program
  • You've seen AT LEAST one success story from our clients (like Michael who hit $32k in 61 days - and $72k in 9 months)

If that's not you…

...please don't email me back.

For context, I turn down over 30% of real estate agents if I don't think they're ready.

And check this out.

My chat with Michael was mind-blowing.

Here's what happened:

  • He was a brand new agent who just got licensed - so no leads, no sphere, no momentum.
  • He made the important decision to join my program, ran one of my listing-getting plays, and ONLY added 3 of the videos I teach.
  • He had home owners start reaching out to him within 6 days of getting started...
  • and closed $32k in commissions in only 61 days after joining! (and $72k in commissions in 9 months from those same 3 videos!)

If that doesn't sound horrible, hit REPLY to book a call with me ASAP.

Let's speak and see if this program is a good fit for you.

To your success,
Andrey

P.S. Remember. This is for real estate agents that are serious about making a BIG change in their lives. It's not for everyone. It can feel scary. So take your time, but make a decision.

It's the only way to move forward in your life.

.

.

.

No comments: