Tuesday, December 12, 2023

My #1 source of new listings in January

The new year is less than 3 weeks away.

Do you want to see where all of my signed listings in January are coming from?

I did a joint webinar for TheClose.com, where I shared my #1 source for quality seller leads.

I just put the encore presentation online. You can watch it today only.

Encore: Limitless Listing Leads in 2024 (.mp4)

In this webinar, I share the copy/paste ad I use to get 8 listing appointments per month.

The playbook is simple...

  • Borrow a listing
  • Post a copy/paste ad
  • Rank on 1st page of Google
  • Get 50-60 views per day
  • 2.7 leads per day

I walk you thru the entire playbook step-by-step.

Here's what you'll get when you grab this webinar:

⬇️ My copy/paste ad
⬇️ How/when/where to post it
⬇️ How I convert seller leads

Here's the link to grab it now -> https://guerillarealty.lpages.co/the-close-encore/

Enjoy!

-Chris Jones

No comments: