Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Zestimate-killer

Want our zestimate-killer app?

I use this app to sign ~8 clients per month -- both buyers and sellers.

Every single client trusts me implicitly and ignores their zestimate, thanks to this app.

It's called Bulletproof CMA.

It's really easy to use...

  1. Take a property
  2. Follow the MLS prompts
  3. Enter the values

Boom!

I use this process to book 4-5 listing appointments per month, and to secure buyers' agency agreements with every buyer prospect I help.

I'm sharing the entire process in a webinar later today.

Webinar: Bulletproof CMA (live)
Tues, June 18 @ 12:00PM Eastern

I'll cover:

  1. How I generate the lead w/ a free ad
  2. The tool I use to follow up w/ the lead
  3. And finally, exactly how I book the listing appointment or secure a buyers agency agreement

Want to join? We only have 250 seats, so you'll need to register.

Here's what you'll get for attending:

  • Free lifetime account to Bulletproof CMA app
  • My #1 marketing playbook for getting no-nurture leads
  • Replay access for 48 hours

>>> ONE CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

This webinar is incredibly important for buyers agents and listing agents alike.

This will be 100% live and I'll get to answer YOUR questions on the air.

Can't wait! See you there.

-Chris Jones

No comments: