Thursday, July 11, 2024

are you passing on this?

Hey

Quick heads up.

The Listings On Demand bootcamp on "adding $300k to $500k a year in commissions" kicks off next week and this is the last chance to join.

As of right now, there are about a dozen spots left...

Would you like to join us?

If so, hit reply and let me know you're staying active right now and want to sign more listings.

And I'll get you all the deets.

Let's get listings,
Andrey

PS - I'm sending this message to you because you're in my community, but I don't see you inside the Listings on Demand bootcamp we're going live with next week.

Bottom line?

I don't want you to miss out.

Because in 4 weeks flat we are going to help you launch the same listing-getting system that generated:

  • $42,000 in 2 months for Stuart
  • $72,000 in 9 months for Michael
  • $38,000 in 4 months for Jeff
  • $270,000 in 4 months for Mark


So, if you want a simple (yet effective) system for getting new listings..

And get step-by-step live group coaching on making it all work...

Hit reply now.

You'll not only get the 4 week live Listings On Demand bootcamp, as a bonus you'll also get my newly updated Micro-Farming Mastery course.

And Listings On Demand comes with a guarantee:

If you do the work how I show it, and you don't have at least 1 signed listing from my system in 4 weeks, we'll refund your entire enrollment.

You in?

:)




Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 907 Arlington Ave N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33705

No comments: