Tuesday, September 10, 2024

Listing "Hook Up"

Hey, if you're working on getting more listings then I've got something that can truly help you:

I'll give you my Social Signaling Method course and all the Get Listings Summit #3 interviews for just $50.

Social Signaling Method sells for $497

Here's the link with all the details about it: https://broker-dojo.teachable.com/p/social-signaling-method

And Get Listings Summit #3 interviews is selling for $497

Here's the link with the list of the interviews you'll get: https://broker-dojo.teachable.com/p/get-listings-summit-3

Do NOT buy either of those on those pages!

If you want to scoop up both for just $50, hit REPLY to this email and let me know you want this.

This deal is available for 24 hours... and I'm accepting payment via Zellle.

Hit REPLY, I'll give you the Zelle info, and once you make payment, I'll get you enrolled in both programs.

So you're gonna get $994 of listing-getting resources, training, and insights for just $50 :-)

I'll be checking my email throughout the day... hit REPLY now so you don't miss this deal...

Andrey

No comments: