Friday, March 29, 2024

Our latest app (download)

Want to see our latest free app?

I use this app to sign ~8 clients per month -- both buyers and sellers.

It's called Bulletproof CMA.

It's really easy to use...

  1. Take a property
  2. Follow the MLS search prompts
  3. Enter the values

And voila! Download an airtight value for any property in the MLS in <15min.

I use this process to book 4-5 listing appointments per month, and to secure buyers' agency agreements with every buyer prospect I help.

Earlier this week, I shared the entire process in a free webinar. If you missed it, or just want to watch it again, here's a link to the live encore presentation...

Webinar: Bulletproof CMA (live encore)

In it, I cover:

  1. How I generate the lead...
  2. My 1st follow up call script...
  3. And finally, exactly how I book the listing appointment or secure a buyers agency agreement

Here's what you'll get for attending:

  • Free lifetime account to Bulletproof CMA app
  • My #1 marketing playbook for getting no-nurture leads
  • Replay access for 48 hours

>>> ONE CLICK JOIN HERE <<<

This webinar is incredibly important for buyers agents and listing agents alike.

Can't wait! See you there.

-Chris Jones

No comments: