Tuesday, June 11, 2024

My #1 listing source (download)

Do you want to see my #1 source for new listings in 2024?

(It'll surprise you, for sure.)

Not zillow, homes.com, or some other pay-at-close source.

It's a free copy/paste ad.

Here's how it works:

  • Get the copy/paste template
  • Post it for free (I'll show you where/how)
  • Ranks 1st page of Google almost instantly

Results:

  • 80 buyer leads per month
  • 40% are homeowners waiting to sell
  • You'll get ~11 CMA requests

Here's why it my best source...

We are averaging 11 CMA requests and 6 signed listings per month from this playbook.

You don't need tons of experience or deep pockets.

You can post my copy/paste ad template today and have a new listing appointment by tomorrow.

Total cost? $0.00.

All you need is a smart phone and my process.

Which I'm sharing later today in a free webinar.

Webinar: Limitless Listing Leads
Tuesday, June 11 @ 12:00PM Eastern

The best part is, this isn't a 1-time hack.

I'm going to walk you through how to take 50+ listings per year running free ads like this.

Space is limited to 250 seats, and the webinar WILL be full.

You can 1-click register to save your seat below.

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Here's what you'll get for joining:

👇 My copy/paste ad
👇 Where/how to post the ad for free
👇 My new CMA app
👇 Replay access for 24hrs

See you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: