Tuesday, July 23, 2024

$88,000 Listing Success Story: Michael just shared publicly

Michael Smith, in Charleston, SC just shared this public review of his results.

BTW, I've been saying he generated $72k in commissions ... but he corrected me and informed me he's actually generated $88,000.00 in commissions from just one of my Core 4 Methods.

Co-incidentally, Michael has just officially re-enrolled in one my listing programs to run it up again :-)

Here is what Michael just posted:

Excerpt from his above share:

"I got 3 listings in the first 60 days, all responded from my videos... $38k in commissions... and 4 more listings came in over the next 6 months... resulting in another $50k"

I love how Michael also shares who my listing programs are for and who they are NOT for:

  • NOT for agents not willing to spend money on marketing
  • NOT for agents not willing to put in the work
  • FOR agents who are dedicated professionals
  • FOR agents who actually follow up with leads (while we also follow up for you at the same time!)

So if you're willing to put in the work, are a dedicated professional, actually follow up with leads when the come in to you, and understand you gotta spend money to make money...

... then let's talk because:

  • I have 3 final spots for my listing DFY programs at the current pricing offer
  • Your enrollment in my programs comes with a full money back guarantee if you don't get signed listings
  • You're guaranteed 3 signed listings if you enroll for $1997, you're guaranteed 5 signed listings if you enroll for $2,997

The September listing cycle is just around the corner (less than 45 days out)...

If you want to create a jump start in listing momentum while having peace of mind knowing you're guaranteed signed listings, then hit reply and let me know you want one of the remaining 3 spots.

I'm on standby.

Andrey

No comments: