Monday, July 22, 2024

the 94-word email that converts listing leads into phone calls

Here's a 94-word email you can send out to your database immediately:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sxpilgW-f8QDPy9EH6yDYnYcSeyxtcaEiBaCVgRYeG0/edit?usp=sharing

Literally just copy, paste, tweak a few words as maybe needed...

... and hit SEND.

This is one of the many go-to emails I use with my clients to turn leads into listing phone calls (and so listing appointments).

It's yours on the house.

My gift to you.

I figure the best way to show you that I can help you get more listings is, well, to help you get more listings.

I have one small ask of you:

If you're not happy with your current listing pipeline and momentum, let's speak ASAP and get you enrolled in one of my DFY programs...

... because they all come with a signed listing guarantee.

So I make it risk-free for you, if we think it's a good fit after speaking.

If you're ready to speak about jump-staring your listing momentum, hit reply and I'll get in touch.

To your listing success!

Andrey

PS - you can take that email template and tweak it for buyers if you want ... I simply focus our content on getting listings.

No comments: