Tuesday, July 23, 2024

This is the ACTUAL video that got a listing for $9

Actually, not only did it pull a $550,000 listing after only $9 in ad spend, but it also pulled an $850,000 listing a couple weeks later.

Grossing $42,000+ in commissions for Stuart pretty quick.

(In less than 2 months)

Stuart gave me permission to share this with my community so ya'll can see what's actually work (and so you can get a "peek behind the curtain" of why my methods work so well to get listings).

Here's the video that's pulled $42,000+ in commissions in counting:

video preview

I think you'll be very surprised by the following:

  • there are no "fancy edits" to this video (doing that actually HURTS you and pushes serious sellers away)
  • there is no "green screen" fake background (again, after testing dozens of campaigns, we found that hurts your conversion rate)
  • the video script is not "hard pitch" or "slick" at all.. it's simple, to the point, and relaxed (I've tested countless video scripts over the past 5 years ... home owners seem to hate the "loud" "obnoxious" "I'm amazing" type videos)
  • you can tell at times that Stuart is reading a script on his teleprompter app, and it doesn't matter, because the content is simple and solid (with me you never have to memorize scripts or wonder what to say - just put into a teleprompter app and bring it life like Stuart did)

Look:

If after watching this video, if you can see for yourself that...

1) you too can make something like this as long as I provide you with all the word for word scripts (which I do)...

2) I coach you with feedback as needed (which I do), and...

3) you already know video is the key to marketing but just haven't known where or how to start...

Then we need to talk.

Because I'm willing to guarantee 3 signed listings for $1,997 or 5 signed listings for $2,997.

You simply record videos like the one you see from Stuart.

My team and I do the rest, done-f0r-you.

The funnels. The ad campaigns. The pixeling and retargeting. The CRM setup. The follow up. etc,.

If you're ready to get more listings right now and are willing to record videos on your phone like the one I had Stuart make...

.. Then I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is and back this with a fully money back guarantee if you don't get signed listings.

Hit reply if you are game for this and ready to get listings.

Andrey

No comments: