Wednesday, December 15, 2021

My zillow hack (live replay)

Pre-S - We ran out of demo slots in <10 minutes after yesterday's webinar. Sorry! But we've added 25 new slots this morning. If you still want to take advantage of our 1 free playbook offer, click here to book a demo.

As promised, here's a one-time live encore of yesterday's webinar.

"Get Free Leads from Zillow"

>>> Click to join the live replay now <<<

In this training, I walk you through how we took 23 listings from Zillow last year, WITHOUT paying Zillow a dime (or having an pre-existing listings).

I've distilled it down to a simple playbook, and I walk you thru everything step-by-step.

30min into the webinar, I give you free access to everything you need...

⬇️ The app for grabbing listing leads
⬇️ The app for creating listing videos
⬇️ My easy script for getting listing appointments

Here's the direct link to join the live encore when you're ready -> https://event.webinarjam.com/go/live/24/vog0psv6cosksg

See you there!

-Chris Jones

No comments: