Monday, December 13, 2021

SURPRISE Live Access *ONLY* Tomorrow at 3pm EST (Please Read)

Hey, it's Andrey here...

So something you didn't know about is that inside Listing Academy I'm giving two bonus training sessions in December and January.

(This is on top of the core monthly training).

You may have seen my webinar on MicroFarming and my Listing Academy Resource Based Coaching program.

So I had an idea today...

Why not let you attend a live bonus training session and get a taste of being inside Listing Academy?

So the bonus session is tomorrow, Tuesday the 14th, at 3pm est / 12pm pst.

This bonus training is called:

The Friction Free Framework: My Sales Methodology

here is the Zoom link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82123645145?pwd=d3NUTnozTVpadnJaT24wWEgwbVd3QT09

if you're not already enrolled in Listing Academy, you won't get access to a recording. So you can only catch this LIVE.

If you want to see how my unique sales method, you can catch it live tomorrow at 3pm est.

It'll help you learn a new, RADICALLY DIFFERENT way of selling in real estate.

And it'll help you decide if Listing Academy is right for you.

Andrey

PS - here is the email I sent out about the bonus training internally to Listing Academy members for context:

Hey, it's Andrey here...

Please don't forget, tomorrow (Tuesday the 14th) at 3pm eastern / 12pm pacific I'm going live with the first of two BONUS trainings for December!

Tomorrow's training is:

The Friction Free Framework: My "Sales Methodology"

As you know I hate the typical scripts and dialogues that pollute our industry and masquerade as effective sales strategies for agents. Usually lumped in with "sales & skills training".

Problem is... for the most part, results are dismal.
At least in my experience.

And in the experience of hundreds of agents I've worked with.

So tomorrow I'm going to take you through my sales method, A-Z.
It doesn't rely on memorizing scripts or dialogues.
It doesn't rely on you trying to coerce, convince, cajole, or corral people.

It's RADICALLY DIFFERENT.
And it makes selling FUN!

(Yes, believe it or not that is possible...)

Here is your Zoom link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82123645145?pwd=d3NUTnozTVpadnJaT24wWEgwbVd3QT09

See you tomorrow :)

Andrey

.

.

.


No comments: