Wednesday, December 15, 2021

27-Minute Listing Crash Crouse

Hey...

A bunch of you were not able to get on the Zoom call yesterday that I made available to guests for live-only access.

The recording of that is only available to Listing Academy members.

But to not leave you empty handed...
Here is what I'm going to do for you:

Tomorrow, Thursday, at 3pm est I'm doing another impromptu Zoom call:

"27-Minute Listing Crash Course"

I'm turning my 2 hour MicroFarming Method webinar training into a 27-Minute Listing Crash Course.

Meaning I'm going to deliver just the core essentials of the MicroFarming Method webinar.

In 27 minutes (or less).

This is limited to 100 spots just like yesterdays' Zoom meeting.

Here is your Zoom link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87863378318?pwd=Y0QwcmVXb25LVTJ6NzlUa2hpMlJiQT09

If you want a spot, I suggest you click that link 10 minutes before 3pm est to get your seat early and not get "locked out" because all spots are filled.

In 27 minutes (or less) I'll give you the core framework that can add $250K to $350K in GCI to your business in 12 months.

Focused on listings only.

See you tomorrow at 3pm est / 12pm pst.

Andrey

.

.

.

No comments: