Sunday, December 12, 2021

My unfair advantage over other agents (gets new listings all the time)

Hey, it's Andrey here...

Happy Sunday :-)

Wanted to take a moment and share with you what has been my biggest unfair advantage over other agents.

(And I'm going to share some of it with you).

99.999999% of agents will never have the opportunity to do this:

Most agents will never get to see the behind-the-scenes listing playbooks of dozens 6-figure and 7-figure agents.

But because I'm the organizer and host of the Get Listings Summit I can.

And I have.

And I benefit from it immensely.

Because not only do I get to see a few good listing playbooks.
But I've gained privy to nearly 100 listing playbooks, including:

  • Amanda Howard... 700+ deals a year.
  • Chris Suarez... 225+ deals a year.
  • Lisa Archer... 200+ deals a year.
  • Kevin Kauffman... 400+ deals a year.
  • Amy Kite... 400+ deals a year.
  • Keri Shull... 300+ deals a year.
  • Chris Speicher... 200+ deals a year.
  • Scott Trembley... 300+ deals a year.
  • Rick Carruth... 100+ deals a year.
  • Chris Watters... 200+ deals a year.
  • Jeff Glover... 1000+ (yes one thousand) deals a year.
  • Jeff Cohn... 700+ deals a year.

And the list, truly, goes on...

And that is a massive advantage in of itself.
But here is where it gets a little "unfair":

Because I see the listing playbooks of ALL these agents...
I am in a unique position to connect the dots between the common denominators across all their playbooks.

Which sets me up to create "All-Market" listing playbooks.
In other words, listing playbooks that work in any market.

And that is exactly what I've done with my core methods.

I've cross-pollinated between all their playbooks.
To create "works for any agent, in any market, on any budget" methods.

The MicroFarming Method is one of my Top 3 methods that I've synthesized from this incredible unfair advantage I have.

And I'm giving it away, at no cost, to YOU...

Just go watch the On-Demand Webinar Replay below to get it all now:

http://www.microfarmingmethod.com

It's radically different than anything you've heard before.

And I guarantee it'll blow your socks off!

Let me know what stands out to you the most...

Enjoy :-)
Andrey

.

.

.



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | 1627 G Street, Sacramento, CA 95814

No comments: