Tuesday, July 5, 2022

$12 million agent (breakdown)

Want to be a $12M agent?

I have this crackpot theory that ANY agent in ANY market can do $12M per year in sales, regardless of their experience.

And it's easier than you think.

The secret is taking 20+ listings every year.

Why listings, Chris? I like buyers.

There's nothing wrong with buyers. I LOVE buyers.

But buyers don't scale.

Think of it this way...

If you have 10 listings at 1 time. You can easily show all 10 listings every weekend.

If you have 10 buyers at 1 time? Not happening.

If you want to bust through the $12M barrier -- or just bust through your current plateau -- all you need is 20 listings.

Ever seen the 20 Listing Pyramid before?

Let me break it down for you:

U.S. Median Sale Price 2022: $368,200

So if you...

Take 20 listings.

Each listing generates an average of 12 buyer leads from showings, sign calls, etc.

20 listings x 12 buyer leads = 240 leads

According to NAR, the average lead:close ratio is 1:24.

240 leads = 10 buyer deals.

On average, 16% of closings will result in a direct referral.

20 listings + 10 buyers = 30 closings

30 closings x .16 = 5 referrals

The result is 20 listings, 10 buyers, and 5 referrals.

Hence the pyramid.

35 deals @ $368K = $12.8 Million

(Some of you are in cheaper markets. You may need 25+ listings, but the pyramid ratios still hold.)

Okay, Chris, but taking 20 listings is easier said than done.

That's exactly what I'm going to help you with this week :)

I want to show you my entire listing process that you can use to take 20+ listings per year.

Heck, I've used it to take >100 listings in 1 year.

I'm going live with a brand new webinar tomorrow entitled the Ultimate Listing Engine.

Webinar: Ultimate Listing Engine
Wednesday, July 6 @ 12:00PM Eastern

On this webinar, I will share my simple listing system.

It doesn't involve any fancy stuff like running FB ads or buyings leads from Zillow.

It also doesn't involve in niche listings, like FSBO, expired, divorce, or inherited.

Just a braindead simple formula to take 20 listings.

One that you can rinse and repeat monthly.

>>> ONE-CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

Here's what you'll get just for attending:

⬇️ My listing lead source (free)
⬇️ My Bulletproof CMA app (free)
⬇️ My complete Listing Presentation (free)

You can execute everything I teach 100% free.

Space is limited to 250 seats, so if you want the stuff you have to register.

This webinar will be LIVE, not an old recording. So as always I'll be available to take your questions and your heckling.

Register Me Now!

See you soon,

-Chris Jones

No comments: