Thursday, July 7, 2022

My entire listing presentation + lead source (download)

Pre-S: Our demo slots "sold out" fast today (under 10 minutes). If you missed out but still want our 1 free playbook offer, good news. We just released new slots. Click here to grab one before they're gone again.

Want my entire listing presentation and my source for free listing leads?

It's how we built the "20-Listing Pyramid".

Chances are, you've never heard of this pyramid.

It's a simple theory that proves that any agent can do $12M in volume if they take 20 listings.

20 listings will results in 10 buyers, which will result in 5 new referrals.

35 deals @ median sale price of $368K = $12.8M volume

(Some of you are in cheaper markets. You may need 25+ listings, but the pyramid ratios still hold.)

It's a great theory, but of course, the hard part is getting 20 listings.

Yesterday, I did a BRAND NEW webinar sharing my entire listing presentation + my free lead source.

The Ultimate Listing Engine (1-Time-Replay)

You can easily follow it to take 20 listings/year and therefore become a $12M agent.

Want the replay and all the downloads?

Click here to watch the replay now <<<<

Here's what you'll get for attending:

⬇️ My listing lead source (free)
⬇️ My Bulletproof CMA app (free)
⬇️ My complete Listing Presentation (free)

You can execute the whole 100% free without buying anything.

All the best,

-Chris Jones

No comments: