Wednesday, July 6, 2022

World's best listing presentation (download)

My listing presentation has a 99.87% closing rate.

That means, on average, I have to give 115 presentations just to lose a single listing.

It's not because I'm awesome or good looking either. Both my brother and I have the exact same closing rate.

It's because the listing presentation just plain works.

So, how would you like to steal it?

After over 1,000 requests, I'm finally sharing my entire listing presentation.

BUT there's a catch.

I'm not just sharing the presentation.

I'm sharing my method for getting more listing appointments.

After all, 99.87% of 0 listing appts is still 0 listings.

I want to show you a step-by-step plan to book 1 listing appt per week. And then close the deal :)

If you want it, I'm sharing it all in a live webinar later today.

Webinar: The Ultimate Listing Engine

Wed, July 6 @ 12:00PM Eastern

Here's what you'll get for attending...

  • Where to get listing leads for free
  • The exact script to book the listing appt
  • My entire word-for-word listing presentation

Plus as a bonus, you'll get my new CMA app for free.

We're limited to 250 seats, so you have to register.

>>> ONE CLICK REGISTER HERE <<<

This will be a live webinar, not pre-recorded.

That means you can ask me real questions and/or heckle me.

See you there,

-Chris Jones

No comments: