Wednesday, August 28, 2024

1 Spot Left (3 Signed Listings Guaranteed)

Hey, it's Andrey here...

I sent out an email yesterday for the remaining spots to our current DFY program.

As of this afternoon, we've got 1 spot left.

So if you're taking more listings right now, then please watch this short 5 minute video I just recorded for you.

It covers all the basics of my done-for-you listing program which guarantees you 3 signed listings in 90 days (or you get a full refund).

I've got 5 1 spot left for this special offer...

​

In this video I cover all the basic questions I've been getting emails about and I share 4 case listing case studies.

After watching this video, if you want to speak and lock in one of the 5 the last spot left, hit REPLY and let me know you're ready to speak.

You'll be speaking with me personally.

​Click Here To Watch The Video​

Let's Get Listings...
Andrey

CEO / Founder
Listing Academy, LLC

No comments: