Wednesday, August 28, 2024

1 Spot Left (3 Signed Listings Guaranteed)

Hey, it's Andrey here...

I sent out an email yesterday for the remaining spots to our current DFY program.

As of this afternoon, we've got 1 spot left.

So if you're taking more listings right now, then please watch this short 5 minute video I just recorded for you.

It covers all the basics of my done-for-you listing program which guarantees you 3 signed listings in 90 days (or you get a full refund).

I've got 5 1 spot left for this special offer...

In this video I cover all the basic questions I've been getting emails about and I share 4 case listing case studies.

After watching this video, if you want to speak and lock in one of the 5 the last spot left, hit REPLY and let me know you're ready to speak.

You'll be speaking with me personally.

Click Here To Watch The Video

Let's Get Listings...
Andrey

CEO / Founder
Listing Academy, LLC

No comments: