Tuesday, August 27, 2024

5 serious decision makers

I'm looking for 5 serious real estate agents who are ready to make a decision.

(We've got 5 of 15 spots left in my new DFY listing program)

So…

Take a minute - is this you?

  • You're ready to add at least $30k in the next 60 days
  • You want to take advantage of unlimited 1:1 coaching and accountability with me personally - while my team and I do most of the work DONE-FOR-YOU and you just record videos for us using my video scripts (I provide them to you)
  • You've seen AT LEAST one success story from our clients (like Stuart Sutton who added $42K in 8 weeks)


If that's not you…

... please ignore this email and don't reply.

For context, I turn down over 30% of real estate agents if we don't think they're ready.

And check this out.

The case study with Stuart is mind-blowing.

Here's what happened:

  • He ran a series of my video campaigns to his database and SOI (this is the one where we get you in front of lists of people in your niche by targeting them on Facebook and Instagram with videos)
  • He made the important decision to do it exactly how I coach it, step-by-step.
  • He got his first signed listing for $550k after only $9 in ad spend
  • Got another signed listing for $850k shortly after that
  • and he added $42K GCI in just 8 weeks (plus more phone calls with "soon to be" sellers)

If that doesn't sound horrible, book a call ASAP.

Just hit REPLY to this email and let me know you're ready to add new listings quickly.

This is first come, first served...

Looking to fill the last 5 spots immediately.

Let's get listings,
Andrey

P.S. Michael Smith, another case study of mine, had homeowners contacting him and scheduling listing appointments within 6 days of launching the campaign. He closed 3 listings and 1 buyer in the first 61 days!

P.P.S. - we've got three different options for you to enroll at, and each option comes with a signed listing guarantee (not leads or calls, but actual signed listings) or you can cancel and get a full refund..

... so we've taken all your risk away.

No comments: