Thursday, August 29, 2024

Want Listings? WATCH THIS NOW.

I just recorded a short video that gives you a "peek behind the curtain" of a listing campaign for one of my clients.

This will show you:

  • What a lead magnet landing page looks like
  • How a video post on your business page is supposed to look like
  • What the "Thank You" pages are supposed to look like in your funnel
  • What the follow up email sequences are supposed to focus on
  • How it all ties together

On a Zoom review call this morning with one of my new done-for-you clients, I had the idea "I should show this to everyone in our community".

Also...

If you're one of the many agents who reached out to ask if I have a "do it yourself" option that costs less than the DFY programs...

I'm making 50 "do it yourself" spots available at a special price.

Along with two solid bonuses for the first 50 agents to lock a spot in.

And you're guaranteed 2 signed listings in the "do it yourself" option as well!

I cover all the details and how to get enrolled at the end of this "peek behind the curtain" video:

Click Here To "Peek Behind The Curtain".

Enjoy :-)
Andrey

CEO / Founder
Listing Academy, LLC

No comments: