Tuesday, August 27, 2024

8 Agents File "Fake Leads" Lawsuit Against Move Inc

Good morning...

A lot of changes are afoot in our industry right now.

Have you seen this headline?

An agent (Jayne) who was attending my brand new training last night on real estate lead scams shared it with me.

Which is so timely and points out exactly what my training is all about...

How to protect yourself from wasting money on common lead scams.

So, if you're an agent who bought leads, is buying leads, or thinking about buying leads ... then the replay from last night's training is a must-watch.

You can watch the replay at the link below:

Click Here To Watch The Replay

On this training I covered:

  • The most common types of lead scams I see
  • The "fine print" details they get away with
  • The questions to ask a lead vendor before buying any leads from them or signing a contract
  • How to get good leads & what to do with any leads you've bought or are buying

This is a highly actionable training you can use right away to protect yourself and make smart lead generation moves.

Watch The Real Estate Lead Scams Training Here

If you have any questions about the training or need my help, let me know.

Let's get more listings!
Andrey

CEO / Founder
Listing Academy, LLC

No comments: